Friday, April 1, 2011

EVENT PHOTOGRAPHY | BODY BUILDING COMPETITION

Over the years I have followed the sport of body building held every year in capital cities around Australia. These are some of my personal interest not only as a wedding photographer but other medium in capturing the essence of photography regardless of the subject matter and bring out the aspect of beauty and form.

My passion in sport began at an early stage having come from an atlethic family background. But also through my siblings of brothers whom the well being of health and fitness are a integral part of everyones lives. These are some of the many people whom I have come across in photographing their dedication of growth and at the same time become friends at every competition. If you are interested and like what you see from these photograph during the competition, please make a booking via email on jason@wickedidea.com.au or give me a call on 0417 260 734 as we are running an event photography session. In the mean time here is a sneak peek of the day. The photographs you are about to see are Ben, Nelson my brother, and Graig these guys are inspiration in their own right but you see they are all have something in common they are State and National champions in their own weight divisions. More photography to come.














No comments:

Post a Comment