Tuesday, June 7, 2011

BRISBANE PHOTOGRAPHER | FASHION PHOTOGRAPHY

Over the weekend on a crisp winter sunday morning I was fortunate to be in a company of beautiful women whom the fashion photography was kindly arrange be my great friend the gorgeous Tanja and the lovely Claire. The day started by meeting up at Tanja's place which is not far from me and we waited for the three beautiful women to walk through the door and I was introduced to Taryn, Kate and Sophie accompanied by her sister Claire.

We drove to the Bribane CBD and headed to one of many parklands and this is what happened. Just like to introduced to you the three women of the day and a sneak peek at the photography session. We all had a great day! more to come. Oh also I LOVE! the vintage chair which I kindly borrowed from my good friend Racheal, i will take really good care of the chair.




No comments:

Post a Comment