Thursday, August 26, 2010

ALICIA + JESUS PORTRAITURE PHOTOGRAPHY 14th AUGUST 2010

Last weekends I had the pleasure of photographing a portrait session with Alicia + Jesus {my mum and dad} as a gift to my parents whom I love dearly I suggested that we go out on a lazy saturday afternoon and do a portrait shoot. And they said YES! plus i was not going take no for an answer. We had some fun and I 'm sure from the photography it shows with my mum looking great and playing up to the camera. And for my dad he just looked so cool. You see in our family I come from a very creative up-bring where my mum is a teacher and my dad an aerial photographer hence my desire to exceed expectations and delivery these moments of rapture. More to come from this photography session.

So if you are interested in doing a family portrait with loved ones, new born, maternity and have FUN! being part of great day out with Wicked Idea Design + Photography in front of the camera please do drop me an email for more information on jason@wickedidea.com.au or give me a call and I am more than happy to discuss your requirements. Here are just a quick sneak peek of the session.






No comments:

Post a Comment