Wednesday, August 25, 2010

EMMA + RICHARD'S ENGAGEMENT SHOOT 22nd AUGUST 2010

Last weekend I had the pleasure of capturing the engagement shoot of Emma and Richard both are so down to earth couple and easy going people you could ever meet. I drove to their place and suggested that we are will be photographing on the northside of town a place which I would describes dirty and gritty but at the same time very cool. I like to photograph places around Brisbane that are very cool and out of the ordinary not the cliche of Brisbane iconic places. I like to take a journey where the destination is not that important but the surrounding areas.

Emma and Richard have know each other since high school you may call the couple as High School Sweetheart, as we drove to the location as boys will be boys Richard and I spoke at lenghts about cars especially Fords and his XR6 Turbo and my Golf GTI as all things a car fanatics would and weather they watch Top Gear. But back to the engagement shoot and I hope you like and had fun doing the session and I look forward to doing the second shoot within the next couple of days at the moment enjoy the photographs that I spent with Emma and Richard. Stay tuned for the next engagement shoot.






















No comments:

Post a Comment