Saturday, December 25, 2010

TESTIMONIAL | COMMERCIAL PHOTOGRAPHY | LISA COX


Getting Jason to take my photos was a Wicked Idea.

For many people, a good Photographer is an investment and it was for me too. I needed new photos for my website and pr/media articles.

In my former career, I had worked extensively with professional Photographers so my expectations for the shoot were high… But Jason met then far exceeded these expectations. Importantly, Jason was keen to capture the essence of his client in his photos. Anyone can take a photo but Jason also captured personality and spirit.

Jason’s relaxed and calm attitude at the shoot was most welcomed and by no means a reflection of a relaxed and casual work ethic! He is a hard-working, skilled professional whose work did not disappoint. The final photos were of a very high standard and something I will be delighted to use on my updated website and across upcoming PR.

Jason saw things (photographic opportunities) that the rest of us would simply overlook. He has an eye for detail and had fantastic ideas about setting up the shot. But he was also willing to consider any suggestions I had (admittedly they were never as good!)

I was so impressed with Jason’s Photographic expertise that I asked him to take photographs at my Sister’s engagement party a few weeks later. Again, Jason was the consummate professional who captured the special day for our family and friends.

Thank you Jason!

Lisa Cox

No comments:

Post a Comment